Some actions give the player Experience (never those those that may be repeated instantly like pick up / drop)
- Found New Colony +500 exp
- Colonize +500 exp
- Give Food +3 exp per food
- Help Expand +200 exp
- Scent Mark Areas +40 per area.
- Sabotage capacity in an enemy colony (not an empty nest) +100 exp
- Successful Attack entirely killing an enemy colony +1000 exp
- Swarm in a colony +50 exp
- Player starts at level 1
- When experience reaches 1000 the level goes up. Next steps at 2000, 4000, 8000, 16000 etc.
The level of the players affects:
- Action Radius
- How long Colony Orders last
- How much food the player may carry in Inventory
- How many ant eaters the user may pick up in Inventory
- From level 4 you may set colony action to Package Food
- From level 5 you may set Colony Orders to produce Warriors
- From level 6 you may set colony action to Make Energy Bar
- From level 7 you get Weekly Missions
- From level 8 you may set Colony Orders to expand secret chambers.