A transmitter is a device that sends crystals to your home planet giving you good reputation (score) for a month.
It also increases the credits of your current team when sent. If you are part of a team.
When you mount a transmitter you need 1 rack and 1 crystal container of each type. (Transmitter parts)
The level (= score) of the transmitter is the lowest value of a crystal container in a color and then squared. (Example: Cubes of level 2,3,4,3,4 gives you 2 as the lowest and then squared, 2 * 2 = 4.)
- If a mixer is used: average Level ^ 2
- If extenders are used: Sum of equal-colored containers is treated as the total "level" for that color.
- Bonuses do not stack. (2*50% gives 2x original value, not 2,25x)
- Rubi: 
- Gelb:  +  (using extender) = 
- Hadr: 
- Azon:  +  +  (extender) = 
- Movi: 
Lowest level is , so the transmitter value will be 3^2=9 With mixer, level is (4+4+5+6+3)/5=4,4 so transmitter will be 4,4^2=19,36 (will be rounded up to 20) With mixer and 30% bonus it is 19,36*1,3=25,168 (rounded up to 26)
A recommendation is to have all colors the same level, if you don't use a mixer, so no value is lost.
- A place to mount the various cubes (containers). The rack can be found in treasures or gained (randomly) when transforming a worker into scorer parts.
- Containers are usually gained when transforming workers into scorer parts. They determine the level of the transmitter.
- Bonus increases the level of the transmitter by the given percentage. A bonus can be found in treasures or gained (randomly) when transforming a worker into scorer parts. It can vary form 10% to 50%, the last being the most rare.
- Increases the number of cubes of that type that may be added. The sum of the cube's level counts. Exists in 2 and 3-level variants. Treasures is currently the easiest way to get them but you may also receive them when transforming workers into transmitter parts.
- Crystal mixer
- Takes the average value of the crystal containers instead of the lowest. Useful when you have big ones in some colors but not in others.
A transmitter is placed on your current location and is then used for calculating the score.
NOTE: The score is updated once every 6 minutes. Therefore it will not appear immediately.