When you receive one there will come an event, it will show up as a message.
- Population badges
- Country (number of ants in a country) - 1000 ants - bronze, 20'000 ants - silver, 500'000 ants - gold, 10'000'000 - rainbow
- Region (number of ants in regions, i.e. the smaller area than country) - 100 ants - bronze, 2'000 ants - silver, 50'000 ants - gold, 1'000'000 - rainbow
- Performance badges: Checked the last week. Limits for Gold, silver and bronze.
- "Founder" Founding nests (10 - bronze, 30 - silver, 100 - gold, 1000 - rainbow)
- "Helper" Helping other players colonies (10 - bronze, 30 - silver, 100 - gold, 1000 - rainbow)
- "Killer" Killing colonies (3 - bronze, 10 - silver, 30 - gold, 300 - rainbow)
- "Saboteur" Sabotage(10 - bronze, 30 - silver, 100 - gold, 1000 - rainbow)
- "Popular" Other allied people help your colonies (10 - bronze, 30 - silver, 100 - gold, 1000 - rainbow)
- Supporting/helping out with the game - FUTURE Not yet implemented
- "Supporter" Paying to be a supporter
- "Translator" Helping out with translations of the game
Ideas about the levels
- Bronze: Everyone should be able to get it with very little effort
- Silver: "Average" effort
- Gold: Hard to do.
- Rainbow: Ridiculously much effort
Once per hour, right after calculating the score, it also checks if you deserve some performance badges. It checks both population badges and performance badges at the same time.
The population badge checks the current population at check time and the performance badges checks the period from exactly one week before the current time and up to current time.
- "Feeder" Give food - no good source right now